Quinta Style Property Services, Lda. (hereinafter QUINTA STYLE) inform our website users how your data is collected, used and communicated to third parties. The protection of your privacy is fundamental to create and maintain a trustworthy relationship.
This Policy describes the type of personal data collected, how it’s used, and with whom it’s shared. It also describes QUINTA STYLE’s general practices for dealing with other Information (egg interests, demographics, and service use) collected through monitoring and analytical tools. We also describe the steps we take to protect information, your choices of access, and how you can contact us about your privacy practices.
All your collected personal information will be used to help us improve and make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible. The guarantee of confidentiality of our website users personal data is important to QUINTA STYLE.
2.1. “Personal Information” means:
• Telephone number (including landline and mobile phone numbers);
• Email address;
• Nickname on social networks (e.g., username on Facebook);
• Location information, if such information is linked to an identifiable individual;
• Personal traits;
• Habits of navigation, consumption, preferences, tastes and interests.
An identifiable individual is someone who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identification number or one or more specific factors about his / her physical, psychological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
2.2. “Particularly Protected Data” is personal information considered especially sensitive, such as:
- Racial or ethnic origin;
• Political ideology or opinions;
• Religion or other beliefs;
• Health or illness;
• Legal background;
• Membership of the union;
• Sexual Orientation.
We request that you do not give us or reveal particularly protected data through our Website, our Social Networks, or in any other way. But if you give us any information of this nature, you are consenting and authorizing under your full responsibility that we store and process it in our files for the purposes expressed in this policy or in those indicated when communicating the same data.
2.3. “Other Information” is:
- Browser and device information;
• Compiled information through cookies and other technologies, as long as the user’s subsequent identification is excluded;
• Demographic, geographic information.
2.4. Personal Information of Other People:
3. Information we collect
QUINTA STYLE is committed to process only strictly necessary personal data to improve your experience of using our website.
3.1. Personal data
3.1.1 Personal Data submitted by the user
QUINTA STYLE collect Personal Information when it is submitted directly on our website, such as, when you register a job application on the page that we have dedicated for that purpose, or when you submit a generic contact form. Personal data submitted may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, country of residence, city, nationality, qualifications, professional experience; current professional status; level of competence according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, Attended Courses, completion date and the evaluation obtained.
3.2. Other information
Is any information that is not intended to disclose your specific identity, such as browser information, usage data, information collected through cookies and other technologies, demographic information, geolocation data obtained with your consent, if required by applicable law.
3.3. Automatically collected information
4. How we use your personal data, other information and information collected automatically
QUINTA STYLE ensures that your personal data will be treated only for the purposes communicated to you and will not be used for any other purpose. Therefore, we treat your personal data to guarantee the quality of the service that we provide and to be able to better respond to your needs.
4.1. Measure and improve our products and services
All of your personal information collected will be used to make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible, including: processing a job application; processing a contact request; measure interactions with specific website pages; provide customer support; improve the interface of our website, so that its navigation is intuitive and satisfactory.
4.2. Improve website content
To make your experience more interesting and personalized, we may use any of the Personal Data and Other Information collected so that the content of the website reflects the preference of its users, for example through our blog, presenting posts with content relevant to visitors, taking into consideration Website browsing habits.
4.3. To get in touch with you
In our website, you can interact with us in different ways, by email, contact form or job application. We may also use your information (including a telephone number and email address you have provided for this purpose) to contact you, to respond to your comments, inquiries, or requests.
4.4. To ensure your and QUINTA STYLE’s rights
According to the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (General Data Protection Regulation), the use of personal data must be justified under at least one legal basis for the processing of personal data. You can consult the explanation of the scope of each of these grounds below*.
The legal basis applicable to the collection and use of your personal data for customer service and marketing purposes is your consent.
* Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- When you have given consent to process your personal data (for this purpose you will be presented with a consent form for the use of your data, which consent may subsequently be withdrawn);
• Where the treatment is necessary to conclude a contract with or carry it out;
• When the treatment is necessary to fulfil the legal obligations to which QUINTA STYLE is subject;
• When treatment is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for its use prevail over your data protection rights;
• When treatment is necessary so that we can testify, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings against you, us or a third party.
5. How do we keep your personal data safe
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal information.
Although data transmission via the internet or website cannot guarantee complete security against intrusions, we and our service providers and business partners make every effort to implement and maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we have implemented the following:
- Restricted personal access to your personal data based on the criterion of “need to know” and only within the scope of the purposes communicated;
• Transfer of data collected only in encrypted form;
• Storage of highly confidential data (such as credit card information) only in encrypted form;
• Protection of information technology systems through firewalls and other security systems, with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your personal data;
• Continuous monitoring of access to information technology systems in order to prevent and detect the misuse of your personal data.
6. How long do we keep your personal information
We store your data only as long is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Once the maximum period of conservation has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymised (anonymised data may be retained) or destroyed in a secure manner.
7. How can you change or withdraw your consent
You may, at any time, change or withdraw your consent, with effect for the future.
The consent granted to QUINTA STYLE can be withdrawn by contacting us by email [email protected]
If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal data, you should first contact us. Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to request:
- Additional information about how we use your personal information;
• A copy of the personal data you have provided us with;
• The personal information you have provided to another party responsible for the treatment at your request;
• The updating of any inaccuracies in the personal data that we retain;
• That we delete personal data whose use is no longer legitimate;
• We limit the way we use your personal data until the complaint is investigated.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintaining professional secrecy).
8. Deadlines for data retention
Personal data shall be preserved only for the period necessary for the purposes which led to their collection or subsequent processing, and compliance with all applicable legal rules on archiving is ensured.
Under the provisions of article 18 of Law no. 144/2015, in the event of a dispute, the consumer may contact an Arbitration Centre for Consumer Conflicts:
CIMAAL – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve.
• Address: Ninho de Empresas, Edifício ANJE, Estrada da Penha, 3º andar, sala 26, 8000 Faro;
• Tel: 289823135
• E-mail: [email protected]
• Website: http://www.consumidoronline.pt